Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Have you Screamed VIVA lately?

Hey y'all.  (Yes my Texas roots just came out.)  I've had some cool stuff happen in my life lately and it makes me want to scream VIVA!!  I've had an unexpected job and partnership opportunity come my way.  My back injury is finally getting better.  My book "Why You No Scream Viva" maybe, just maybe might be featured in People magazine.  (Cross your fingers!!)  I had a small windfall of money that I wasn't expecting.  I taught my dog how to do some agility challenges at the dog park - and she's 10 years old.  VIVA!!

Now, mind you, I've had my share of not-so-cool stuff happen in my life lately, too (including a month-long bout with hives caused by stress of various origins).  Jeesh!  But I do not want to dwell on those things.  Instead, I am CHOOSING to focus on and be grateful for the good things going on.  Sometimes that's a lot easier said than done - believe me - I know.  I say, just keep at it and suddenly things will shift for you.  The one thing I know for sure is if you CHOOSE to dwell on the negative, you are sure to get more of the negative.  YUK!  So, for goodness sake, stop dwelling on the negative!

So tell me what you've been screaming VIVA about in your life lately.  I challenge you to come up with 10 things right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment